Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Master Cleanse

Well kidlets,

I am about to embark on a very exciting adventure along with my sister. An adventure simply known as 'The Master Cleanse'. This cleanse is also referred to as the 'Lemonade Cleanse'. Its goal is to completely cleanse every organ the body in 10 days (minimum). It is also effective for weight loss - though this is not the main reason why I am doing it. Sure, it will be nice to fit into my bathing suit a little easier, but basically I want to be healthier.

I seem to have too many health problems that doctors can't figure out. They can't quite diagnose me, therefore treatment is hard to come by. My goal with this cleanse is to rid my body of toxins, and flush my system, including whatever it is that is ailing me.

Tomorrow morning we will begin to drink the 'lemonade' - the main thing we will be consuming for the next 10 days. We are also allowed to consume water, and herbal tea.

I will post blogs updating you all on how I am coping with the cleanse. Let's go for making it past day 3! (they say it is the hardest day)

Wish us luck!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hurrah!