Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 was by far my hungriest day yet. My stomach was making audible grumbles!!! I kept silencing it with lemonade, but it kept creeping back up on me. Otherwise I was fine. It is challenging working in a restaurant and having to enter the kitchen quite often and smelling delicious meals being prepared....mmmm.....sorry, where was I?!

Today was day 5. Half way there!!! :D I haven't seen the type of 'results' (as I will call them so not to offend y'all) that I expected by this point. It better happen soon!!! I was hungry today as well. I found I am getting hungrier more often - so I am drinking more of the lemonade. I am hoping drinking more of it will also help me see 'results'. I bought some delicious chocolatey chai herbal tea today (I am allowed to drink herbal tea as well) and it is SO yummy! Such a refreshing change from the monotony that is the lemonade. I also got to hang out with my favourite little bug Xander today, which helps everything :) He is such a charmer.

Anyways - 5 down, 5 more to go!

2 comments:

Eleanor Magpie said...

HAHAHAHAAHH....'results'

Good luck! You are doing so well!

Meghan Kraatz said...

Thanks Mir!

And yes - results ;)