Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 8 and 9 - The HOME stretch!!

I am almost done!!!
Tomorrow is the last day. I have almost made it! Oh how excited I am to eat again! Oh to chew.... it will be such a delight :)

I am super interested to see how I feel AFTER this whole thing is over. You are supposed to feel healthier, have less cravings for bad food, sleep better, have more energy, amongst lots of other great points. I am also curious to see how much my body has changed. I measured and weighed myself before starting, and will do the same when I am done. I know I have lost some weight and inches, but am very curious to see how much.

Doing this has made me feel healthier so far. In fact, I am going to a cottage for a week tomorrow, and I am getting really pumped to run every day (it's supposed to be a vacation!) I think of it as a really great kick start to a healthier lifestyle.

Not much different to report on how I have been feeling. Pretty much the same. And I am bored of this drink. Boy I can't wait for some variety in flavor!!

See you all in a week :)

3 comments:

Hammy said...

Wow congrats! I don't think I could ever do one of those, I'd fall off the wagon in less than a day haha.

I hope you feel good after, I know Megan did when she did one of those cleanses.

I've been doing weight watchers though and my body has changed since I started which is a good sign. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal but that's cool it's like investing haha.

Eleanor Magpie said...

Good job! I guess you must be all done by now....how's it feel to be eating again?

Meghan Kraatz said...

I am done! And I do feel better (for the most part)

Oh, and eating is fab :)