Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 6 and 7

To be honest I can't even remember yesterday.... what happened? How was it? I have no idea! Fine I bet...

Today was interesting. I did an internal salt water bath this morning. This was the first time I have done anything like this... look it up if you want more details. Anyway - I did it expecting to feel fantastic afterwards and I didn't :( How sad! It actually made me feel quite tired, lethargic and lazy. Today was the first day I actually felt tired. Many people are surprised by the fact that I haven't been tired (considering I haven't eaten in 7 days) but I have felt quite energized!

I tell ya though - I am glad I am doing this because it is completely refreshing my thoughts and feelings about food. I have a new found respect for food. I can't wait to start eating again just so I can savour the taste of food - to enjoy every last moment of indulging in some delicious treat. At some point food became a necessity for me - and nothing else. I got bored in the kitchen, not really cooking anything exciting at all. After going through this I am SO excited to get back into the kitchen and make some wonderful, new, delicious, and possibly complicated dishes! I can't wait to savour the tastes :)

Anyways - 3 more days to go! I get to eat on Sunday!!!

No comments: