Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rare Funk


A new store has opened up in Kitchener, and I am very delighted and honoured to be a part of it. The store is called Rare Funk, owned and operated by a lovely lady named Tamara. The store features Canadian made craft, as well as gently loved items. I would encourage all of you to drop by and take a look - there really is some fabulous finds in there!

Here is where you can find it:

Rare Funk
8 Duke Street East
Kitchener, On
N2H 1A3
www.rarefunk.ca

Check it out ... I bought a super cool pair of 'the candi factory' underwear there today...

3 comments:

anastashly said...

I am sure your fashion items are just as aesthetic as your expertise in Chinese food culture.

From your favourite Super Buffet trio!

Stan, Jim, and Ed.

anastashly said...

PS Where can I find a pair of designer chop sticks?!?

Meghan Kraatz said...

Haha...
I miss you guys!
Do you miss Super Buffet? I heard they closed ...

Maybe you can find a pair at Rare Funk! :P