Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Backwards in Time. Post #1

I am going to start posting the things I have been meaning to post - starting with the most recent, and going backwards. Enjoy :)

Cutesy Xander!

Here are some photos of my amazing little "nephew" Xander. Xander is 2. He is my friend Michelle's son. I babysit him a couple days a week - to help her out with getting her life and business in order. I am so happy to help because I love him so much! Here are a few snapshots of our most recent adventures.



This is Xander chasing ducks. It's pretty much his favourite thing to do these days when I take him to the park. He gets very winded when he does it, and it makes me laugh outloud even though I am alone. He is the best :)



Here he is - very proud of his duck chasing abilities.



Xander wearing his glasses. Well - they actually belong to Mr. Potato Head but try telling him that.


p.s. Does anyone know of a good way to upload mutliple photos onto blogger? I find this way very irritating.

1 comment:

Eleanor Magpie said...

I wish. I find uploading photos to be frustrating too. Takes all night.