Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going Backwards in Time. Post #2

Joey's Surprise Birthday Party:

Joey's birthday was in August, and for his birthday - his boyfriend Jeff threw him a surprise party. How fun! Considering I hadn't seen Joey in about 2 years - I thought I had better attend. I went with Fiona and we were late so we missed the whole 'Surprise!' part - but the look on Joey's face when we arrived was priceless - we sure were a surprise for him! Fi and I stayed well after everyone else left - chatting with Joey and Jeff into the wee hours of the morning. Oh how I missed those boys! :) I can't wait to see them again soon. Here are some photos from the super cute super fun super wonderful night.


Look at all those people from school! Most of which I hadn't seen for 2 years. Fantastic :D

A close-up of the birthday boy himself!

Fiona and Joey. Cute friends :)

Tasty Fakes! Jeff made these FANTASTIC cupcake hamburgers. AMAZING.

Joey and Jeff's dog - looks like a fraggle! She is such a good dog.

Fiona shows off the super awesome Tasty Fakes. We cut one in half to share :)

No comments: